Credit Card Offers Made Easy

Your Step by Step Credit Card Guide

Deserving Candidate for The Post Of The Director Of The Yes Bank

Written by Blake Teen on August 13, 2013.

Ms. MadhuKapoor, the widow of Ashok Kapoor argued in the Mumbai High Court that her married daughter Ms. Shagun Gogia is the most suitable candidate for the post of the director of the Yes Bank. Ms. Madhu Kapoor’s husband was the director of the Yes Bank, who lost his life, in 26/11 incident. The non-executive chairman, Mr. Srinivasan told Ms. Shagun Gogia to submit her application, for the director post. He was impressed with her qualifications and experience. An agreement was made by Ashok Kapoor and his brother-in-law, RanaKapoor, with the Rabobank, for the purpose of promoting Yes Bank.They were having 51% stake, while the Rabobank was having the remaining 49% stake.

In the document, it has been clearly mentioned that the Indian partners have the right to recommend and select Indian directors, for the bank. But, during the argument, RanaKapoor said that they have no right to appoint a new director. I

Read Full Text…

Best Rewards Credit Card Deals For August

Written by Dave Perry on August 13, 2013.

This August, there are plenty of attractive reward credit cards for the discerning credit card user. Applicants need to examine their choices and choose the best card for their individual needs. Here are a few of the top products:

Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card

Citi is offering $100 cash back after new applicants make $500 in purchases within the first three months of opening an account. Cardholders earn 1% cash back on all purchases and 5% cash back on the first $6,000 spent each year on categories of purchases that change each quarter. There is no annual fee for this card.

Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa Card
  • Earn $100 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
  • 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. Af

Read Full Text…

San Francisco, CA. USA. Former Chairman of Indias National Commission for Minorities S.Tarlochan Singh has requested Prime Minster Dr. Manmohan Singh to safeguard the Interests of 3,500 Sikh Farmers, in Haryana, which are being displaced by court order, on the lease expiry of their lands. IOC had raised the matter of Sikh Farmers in Gujarat, being evicted by Chief Minister Sh. Narendra Modi and feel obligated to request our Party Chief Minister of Haryana Sh. Bhupinder Singh Hooda, to show compassion and set secular norms, irrespective of court order and rehabilitate the 3,500 Sikh Farmers, by extending their Lease, with an offer to purchase.

Indian Overseas Congress, executive held in a meeting, showed concerns effecting NRI-Sikhs back in Punjab, Haryana and Gujarat, urged all Political parties to be compassionate to minorities, uphold the secular fabric of India and their respective states.

Read Full Text…

Aussies ‘are the wealthiest people in the world’

Written by Oliver Laker on August 10, 2013.

With all the doom and gloom surrounding the economy and the high cost of living, many people will find it hard to take suggestions that Aussies are the richest people on the planet seriously.

However, a new global report published by Credit Suisse showed that Australians have the highest median wealth, with each adult said to be worth just shy of $200,000.

Although the nation was said to have a combined credit card debt in the region of $36 billion at the last count, it seems that Aussies are faring far better than people in other countries.

The report indicated that Australia has the highest proportion of citizens with overall wealth of more than $100,000.

Read Full Text…

The True Cost of Debt

Written by Dave Perry on August 7, 2013.

The cost of debt goes beyond the dollars and cents you may spend on interest and fees. The true cost of debt is in the opportunity cost – the things and experiences you miss out on because you’re too much in debt to enjoy them. Think grad school, vacation, early retirement.

Paying off your debt faster might let you get back to enjoying life – the way you did before debt crept in. Read What is Debt Really Costing You to get an idea of how much you could be losing because of debt.